Shipping & Delivery
Once you place your order online, we will send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your order. This email is only a confirmation of receipt of your order request and does not constitute an acceptance of your order. When you place an order for furniture, you will receive a second email within 2 working days to confirm your order and the delivery date.
Our Delivery Procedure
- You must be at home to accept delivery; we cannot leave the goods otherwise.
- Our Customer Service Department will call you in advance to confirm the delivery date and time with you.
- On the day of delivery, our Delivery Team will call you within an hour of their arrival time to confirm someone is home to accept the order.
- On arrival, your goods will be unwrapped from the transit packaging, quality inspected, assembled and placed in the requested room position and all packaging will be removed if required.
- You will be asked to review our Returns Policy and to sign our Delivery Note to confirm you understand the policy and are happy with the products delivered.
- All items delivered should be considered well received. Indigo Living will not bear responsibility for any damaged or missing items found after a signed acknowledgement of receipt.
- Additional purchases, new sales orders or amendments should be made 4 working days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise an additional delivery charge may apply.
- If a customer cannot be reached within 24 hours to arrange delivery, Indigo Living reserves the right to cancel or re-arrange delivery without further notice and extra charges may apply.
- No discounts apply to service charges. Customer may pay cash to the Delivery Team for any additional charges that may apply due to circumstances on delivery.
- Delivery includes unwrapping and assembly of goods purchased. The Indigo Living Delivery Team is instructed to dispose of packing materials on behalf of customer. Unwrapping and assembly will only be carried out at the time of delivery. Subsequent assembly service is available on appointment and includes additional charges.
- If our delivery truck is unable to reach the delivery address directly due to any road conditions/restrictions and/or other environmental circumstances, requiring further physical delivery effort between the legitimate parking area and the customers' address, additional fees may apply.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door or phone upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time will require a re-arrangement of delivery, therefore double delivery charges may apply.
- If the removal of gates, doors or other fixtures is required for delivery, we do not bear the risk or responsibility of any damages caused.
Exclusions of delivery:
- Wall-mount or lamp installation.
In case of any disputes, Indigo Living reserves the right of final decision.