Why Indigo Living
We are an award-winning, leading home décor solutions provider and have been creatively trailblazing interior trends for over 30 years across Asia and the Middle East. Passionate about inspiring lives through beautiful interiors, we offer on-trend design and furnishing solutions for retail customers, homeowners, property developers, large multinationals and hoteliers alike.
In addition to furniture rental solutions, we also sell beautiful home furnishings and accessories across the region through 9 showrooms, and offer a suite of services that include design consulting, property styling, FF&E procurement and furniture design. The scope and breadth of our services along with our expert team of in-house designers ensures our customers fully benefit from our knowledge and experience every step of the way.
So whether you’re waiting for a shipment to arrive, are just unsure of how long you will be relocating for, or need to find furniture for your employees, you can rest assured that no matter how large or small the project, we’ll make the transition as smooth and easy, as possible.
About Furniture Rental for Relocation
Looking to relocate your family ? Need a temporary home furnishing solution, while your shipment of furniture arrives? Or perhaps you’re a multinational looking to relocate employees or furnish a complete multi-staff compound?
Why not make it easy with Indigo Living’s cost effective, seamless solution to making homes move-in ready. Whether you’re looking for a single piece of furniture, a room package, or to furnish an entire home, staff quarters or complex, our flexible, rental solutions cover everything from furniture, kitchenware, bed linen and electronics, from as little as 1 month to 2 years.
Top Benefits of Renting Furniture
- One less worry when planning the move abroad
- Avoid the risk that your shipped furniture may not fit in the unit/ lift size on arrival
- Avoids the cost and potential damage of shipping your furniture
- It guarantees a beautifully functioning home on arrival
- If you’re only here for short tenure, then you can save on buying all new home furnishings by renting
- For corporate HR and multinationals, Indigo Living can provide a one-stop, seamless solution for individual homes or multi-residential compounds and staff quarters
- It is more cost effective than a serviced apartment.
Understand Your Lease Term and Options
Indigo Living’s rental terms cover both short term rentals (from 1 month to 1 year) and long term rentals (1 year +).
Short term furniture packages
With our flexible packages you can opt to rent individual items or furnish a whole house. Our team of designers have curated a selection of furniture from our best selling collections to help suit both your taste and budget.
If you prefer to rent brand new furniture pieces and plan on renting for longer than 3 months, you’ll have the option to select and lease new pieces from our Indigo Living showroom.
Long term furniture packages
Our long term, one-stop solution furniture packages offer you further customisation and flexibility.
In addition to selecting from our best selling home & kid furnishing collections, you’ll be given the opportunity to select additional items from our retail Indigo Living showroom and have access to the help and advice of our Rental Consultants and Interior Designers from our Design Studio.
With a long term lease you’ll enjoy the additional benefits of:
- Brand new furniture
- Maintenance services
- Renting electronics and kitchenware
- Selecting window and curtain treatments
After your rental lease expires, you’ll also be given the option to purchase any of your favourite pieces.
For property developers looking to rent furniture for showflat styling, please click here to understand our lease terms.
How it works
When you rent with Indigo Living you have the option to select from one of our recommended furniture packages or alternatively create your own.
All our furniture is hand-picked from our own best-selling, designer collections to meet both your taste and budget, and our teams will move everything in for you.
At Indigo Living, we also understand that commitments on contracts can be hard, which is why If you’re unsure of how long you’ll be staying, we also offer the opportunity for you to extend your rental lease and even give you the chance to buy any favourite furniture pieces or accessories at the end of your contract.
How To Use The Website
- Select the furniture pieces or room you want to furnish based on your desired lease term
- Click ‘add to quote’ . In some instances you can also opt to add or remove items and quantities as needed
- Once you are happy with your furniture rental selection, click submit your quote
- Complete the rental form with your details. This will allow us to contact you to follow up with a full costing
- Your quote and reference number will be automatically sent to your email
- One of our customer service representatives will be in touch within 48 hours
For long term leases (12+ months) you can follow the above steps to receive a quote or if the furniture you want is only featured in our Indigo Living Lookbook, you can mention this to our customer service representative in their follow up call and email to you.