Macau Furniture and Product Delivery Info
Macau Delivery and Return
Indigo offers delivery to Macau. Once you place your order online, we will send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your order request. This email is only confirmation that we have received your order and does not mean that your order has been accepted or processed. You will receive a second email within 2 working days to let you know if your order has been confirmed.
Home accessory orders take 3-5 working days to ship to Macau. We use S.F express to deliver the accessories to you. There is a minimum charge of $150 on all accessory orders. Orders that exceed 5kg will be subject to an increase in the delivery charge. Please feel free to get the shipping cost of the accessories from our online sales staff.
For furniture, bulky and fragile orders, our online customer service will get back to you within 3 working days with the shipping cost based on your order and requirements for example, if furniture assembly is needed or not etc…
You may also choose to arrange your own delivery company to pick up the orders from our warehouse based in Hong Kong:
Address: E6022-E6027 & W6025-W6027, 6/F, Block B, ATL, Kwai Chung Container Terminal Berth 3, Hong Kong
*View the map
Our Exchange/Returns Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return the item in its original condition for exchange within 7 working days from delivery. Or if you cannot find any products for exchange, we can offer you a credit note which is valid for one year. Please note, this only applies to home accessories. For furniture and any made to order products, we are unable to offer any exchange or credit note unless it is proven to be faulty.(T&C)
Before sending back the items for exchange, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we are unable to accept cancellations for orders unless we are notified by e-mail within 24 hours of the order being placed.
How to return
- Mark for the attention of: Indigo Living Customer Service
- Address: E6022-E6027 & W6025-W6027, 6/F, Block B, ATL, Kwai Chung Container Terminal Berth 3, Hong Kong
- Please be reminded to complete the ‘Return Form’ and include it with the item you want to exchange or return.
- We are unable to offer a credit note or exchange for made to order products such as furniture unless it is proven to be faulty.
- Refunds and/or exchanges are not applicable when the item (be it an accessory or not) is sold at sale price.
- We are also unable to accept cancellations for these orders unless we are notified by e-mail within 24 hours of the order being placed.
- We will outline these procedures in further detail when you place your order with us.
How to pay
- Payment through IPG - Pay(American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Union Pay).
- Payment through American Express Payment Form (The form is to be completed, signed and sent to email@example.com).
- Payment by Bank Transfer to Indigo Living Ltd Hong Kong account. For our bank details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also require a copy of the deposit slip once the transfer has been completed.
- AMEX payments are accepted via email, as long as the delivery address is the same home address as held by the card holder. For orders over HK$20,000 we require a copy of the front and back of the card.
- Macau issued bank cheque payments are not accepted.
- We will only process the shipment once payment has been cleared.